I am a Nigerian fron Asaba, the capital of delta state,
i had my elementry education in the Northern part of Nigeria and
my secondry education in Lagos state the former federal capital of
the federal republic of Nigeria.
I obtained my diploma in mordern managment, from the British
careers training college, and higher diploma in sales and marketing
managment, from the Trans world tutorial college in
Jersey-Great Britain.
My intrest in the spiritual nature of the universe led me to the
study of great spiritual masters and organizations, such as the
Rosicrucians, The Arcane school, Theosophy and finally ended up
with the university of science and philosophy virginia in the
United States of America, universal law, natural science and living philosophy, with major in the science of man and
cosmos.
I studied all these teachings with an avidity that is
remamarkable of erudite scholars........
MEMBU O.F. OSWALD
No comments:
Post a Comment